Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
Better picture, no more wireless tuner either....

BY AiRdAd
jeremyb wrote:Butt shot!

Lloks great. I bought some of those clips - they're awesome - they're still sitting in the packet and unlikely to be used due to my laziness!!!!
BY HackSaw
So I arranged my pedals, plugged the midi cables into all the midi pedals, turned them on, and then went to the ES-5 manual to start programming that stuff in.

That terrified me, so turned it all off, arranged again and measured up for some wood shopping at Bunnings. The wood work bit I should be okay with...

BY jimi

Not quite the anti-spaceship, but this is about as complex as I can handle without my tapdancing impacting my playing.

Love the DLS and been really impressed with the Red Witch micro delay. On the fence about the RV5 and Cusack screamer though, might be on the look out for another bluesy lead boost pedal soon.
BY JHorner
Polar Bear wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Better picture, no more wireless tuner either....

Looks good, but I'm concerned that not all the cables match... :mrgreen:

Polar Bear wrote:I'm concerned that not all the cables match

For some reason I am compelled to post this:

BY Single coil
Go home pedalboard, you're wasted.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
So this what I currently is running into the front of my Jet City 20w vintage head...

L-R:
• Treble Booster of sorts, handbuilt in Germany
• EHX Nano Muff - just used for lead/overdrive
• Black Obsidian, handbuilt in NZ - I use it to drive the amp a little harder, is a fantastic clean boost with a 'low/hi/gain' switch that gives more of a Plexi-type boost when kicked in
• EHX Octavix, 'Octave-Fuzz'
• Jim Dunlop 'Classic' wah - has been modded to include a variable Q sweep knob plus three slightly different tonal settings

The ToneLab is in the effects loop which takes care of delays, verbs, leslie, vibe and plenty more. This unit pretty much killed any pedal GAS I had, it's bloody brilliant 8)

Ran in stereo with my MPC Princeton combo; apart from a Xvive Tube Squasher I run that dry and pretty much clean.
BY jeremyb
BY jeremyb
Cheers Jim!! It's almost perfect for what I need!
BY SimonHirst
bbrunskill wrote:very nice haul indeed! i'm a bit jealous of your hotcakes!

Cheers man! Ah yes, the 'Cakes'. Very fortunate to have got my mits on them (Shout out to Danny!).
BY bender
jeremyb wrote:Image

I reckon that looks like it's aaaaaaalmost at the "sell it all and buy another HD500" stage. One more pedal maybe?