Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY MakoGat
Some nice gear here people, JELLY MUCH.

Looking at making a board, Question though, having two rows at one height, dont your feet mess with or knock the front row while switching the back row?

Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?
BY sirvill
MakoGat wrote:Some nice gear here people, JELLY MUCH.

Looking at making a board, Question though, having two rows at one height, dont your feet mess with or knock the front row while switching the back row?

Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?

Bingo - most big boards are angled a bit. I've got a loop switcher now but before i did, it was fine because PT Pro: http://www.pedaltrain.com/pedaltrain-pro/
BY sirvill
jeremyb wrote:Added the rockboard power supply just now, velcro'd in place, bargain at $99 I reckon, 6000mAh battery pack, can still be used while it's charging too, has two 9V outlets and a 5 way daisy chain and a bunch of single cables too, also has a USB port so you can charge your phone or other devices off it too! Madcore!

Hmmm... is it quiet? The wireless nature of it coupled with the price intrigues me
BY jeremyb
sirvill wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Added the rockboard power supply just now, velcro'd in place, bargain at $99 I reckon, 6000mAh battery pack, can still be used while it's charging too, has two 9V outlets and a 5 way daisy chain and a bunch of single cables too, also has a USB port so you can charge your phone or other devices off it too! Madcore!

Hmmm... is it quiet? The wireless nature of it coupled with the price intrigues me

Dead quiet, theres no noise introduced from the mains since it's off the battery, only issue you would have is with pedals that might not like being on a daisy chain... will be interesting to see how it handles the next load of pedals to be attached to it!
BY JHorner
MakoGat wrote:Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?

2 rows, angled, but the pedals at the back are in loops and always on, I dont step on them.

BY sirvill
jeremyb wrote:
sirvill wrote:

Dead quiet, theres no noise introduced from the mains since it's off the battery, only issue you would have is with pedals that might not like being on a daisy chain... will be interesting to see how it handles the next load of pedals to be attached to it!

Hehe... right now I've only got two things (Bass DI and MS-3) so that'd be fine!
BY TmcB
JHorner wrote:
MakoGat wrote:Does anybody have two rows same level but angled board or perhaps first row flat, back row up higher and angled?

2 rows, angled, but the pedals at the back are in loops and always on, I dont step on them.

Look at that tasty Texan!
BY jeremyb
Work in progress... need to make some custom length cables up, wire up all the power, and then she'll be good to run :)

BY kdawg2a
Here's my home made board pretty much finished,
phpFgbYUWPM.jpg
php1q3j8MPM.jpg
phpOaPCHaPM.jpg
I made a protective box for it with aluminium reinforcing. Only one more pedal required, a guitar synth. I was looking at a EHX micro synth but the Digitech Dirty Robots also looking pretty good right now.
BY jeremyb
Love the Kennedy logo Matt!