kdawg2a
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 238 times
Been liked: 1039 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by kdawg2a »

php9wCynsPM.jpg
Current set up that i'm (mostly) pleased with.

TC polytune, Seymour Duncan pickup booster, Catalinbread DSL mk1 (the main overdrive), $25 Klon (does a pretty convincing job!), JB/Fuzzie bro tube screamer, EHX nano Muff (the bit i'm not sure of, probably need to get my Fuzzgod back off JB), Ibanez Gilbert Flange/ whooshy noise box, EHX nano reverb, MXR phase 90 eddie van dooshbag phaser, BOSS! Super chorus ( the Roses require an 80's chorus and this does not let me down), TC prophet delay because delay for me is an ocilating noise.
1935 Martin D-45, 1942 Gibson Southern Jumbo,1950 Fender Broadcaster, 1954 Fender Strat, 1958 Gibson Moderne prototype, 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard.
1958 Fender twin, 1965 Vox AC30, 1966 Marshall JTM 45, 1977 Dumble OD Special.
Big black garbage bag full of original Klon Centaurs and TS808s.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1010 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Post by Slowy »

IMG_2270.JPG
Oh dear, it's silly noises time again. :roll:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Single coil
BANNED
Has liked: 1110 times
Been liked: 485 times

Post by Single coil »

NO BLOOD DRIVE

WAT
werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

Miza
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 752 times
Been liked: 252 times

Post by Miza »

Slowy wrote:
IMG_2270.JPG
Nice lookin board Slowy, some of my faves on there.

Are you a Gilmour fan by chance?
Nothing to see here.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1010 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Post by Slowy »

Miza wrote:
Slowy wrote:
IMG_2270.JPG
Nice lookin board Slowy, some of my faves on there.

Are you a Gilmour fan by chance?
What tipped you off? :rofl:
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Nice one Bruce! You should try the compressor after your fuzz and OD :)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Jake
Gibson
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 107 times

Post by Jake »

Apologies for the blinding photo.
I think a couple people on here are using an MS3. I've spent the last few weeks tweaking mine and programming in my set, have to say I'm pretty happy with it. Managed to strip down the board a bit as a result. Hoping to fill some of the new room with a wireless unit then maybe a vocal harmony pedal.

Couldn't bring myself to take the Sassy drive off the board even though I shifted two much flasher drive pedals, too much sentimental value I guess. Any Big Lez Show fans on the forum?

Single coil
BANNED

Post by Single coil »

Jake wrote:Any Big Lez Show fans on the forum?
Fuckin oath mate

werdna wrote:Well at least I can still make toast in the bath without anyone telling me it's unsafe.

TmcB
I may have a problem
Has liked: 653 times
Been liked: 556 times

Post by TmcB »

Jake wrote:Image

Apologies for the blinding photo.
I think a couple people on here are using an MS3. I've spent the last few weeks tweaking mine and programming in my set, have to say I'm pretty happy with it. Managed to strip down the board a bit as a result. Hoping to fill some of the new room with a wireless unit then maybe a vocal harmony pedal.

Couldn't bring myself to take the Sassy drive off the board even though I shifted two much flasher drive pedals, too much sentimental value I guess. Any Big Lez Show fans on the forum?
Waddayatalkinabeet?
GrantB wrote:Tony, your taste is, as always, very refined. Or as HG would say, "bloody awful".
Family Music Store - http://familymusic.co.nz

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Cash in hand mate, what board is that???
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Jake
Gibson
Has liked: 65 times
Been liked: 107 times

Post by Jake »

I actually met the creator, Jarrad Wright, a couple of years back. Hilarious dude as you can imagine, I got him to sign the Sassy drive.

Bringing this thread even further off topic, did you guys know that someone is making a videogame for TBLS? https://thebiglezvideogame.itch.io/the- ... sland-beta

Single coil
BANNED

Post by Single coil »

Holy fuckin WINNAR

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Well it wasn't supposed to happen, but got the disease again... this is a dual purpose board for bass and guitar.

I'm really impressed with the new Rockboards, have had the old model which was just like a pedaltrain before (have owned 6 or 7 pedaltrains too...), but this is a much smarter design, heaps of spaces to route cables through and a central cable management section underneath as well is VERY nice.

It's all powered by a Rockboard Power XL (Second one I've owned... but I was aiming at a budget build, it's battery powered and charged via usb, two outputs totalling 2A) and all the pedals are connected with the Boss solder less cabling kits I got off Kloppsta :)

Quite a few cheap pedals on there and I have to say they're all pretty awesome, the Caline's were < $30!

Signal flow is Wah -> Mooer Tender Octaver MKII -> Caline Orange Burst (BB Preamp) -> Caline Pure Sky (Timmy) -> Blackout Effectors Seriously Special Twosome -> Boss TU-3 -> Keeley GC-2 Compressor -> Joyo Analog Delay -> Joyo American (VT Blonde, using as a bass preamp for DI / recording)

Single coil
BANNED

Post by Single coil »

Very tidy indeed.
Swap the compressor and tuner around - zero noise and you can use it as an effect with delays.