Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Re: Show us your pedalboard

Post by BMW-KTM »

Deleted
Last edited by BMW-KTM on Sat Dec 07, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7686 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

'nuff said
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1011 times
Been liked: 2465 times

Post by Slowy »

My fingers are slow...... :(
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Had a spare 30mins this morning so ended up putting the GE-7 into the mix, interestingly it sounds the best being first in the signal chain. I'd assumed it would slot in after the overdrive but nah.

Found a site that dates old Boss pedals, turns out this GE-7 was made in April 1986. Knew it was an older one but didn't think that it was 33 years old :wtf:

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Next on my shopping list is a fuzz

Terexgeek
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1224 times
Been liked: 375 times

Post by Terexgeek »

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Had a spare 30mins this morning so ended up putting the GE-7 into the mix, interestingly it sounds the best being first in the signal chain. I'd assumed it would slot in after the overdrive but nah.

Found a site that dates old Boss pedals, turns out this GE-7 was made in April 1986. Knew it was an older one but didn't think that it was 33 years old :wtf:
Happy Birthday to yooooou!
Happy Birthday toooo yooouu!
Happy Birthday Gee Eee Sev-ven
Happy Birthday to you!
Tin arse!!

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Was running the pedalboard into the Laney but something didn't quite sound right to my ears. Had the afternoon free so I had a play around with the pedal order and decided to add in the Snouse BlackBox for an extra gain stage. Suddenly occurred to me that I should try it into the AC30...

WHOA, what a sound. Much better :thumbup:

Marshmallow
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 188 times
Been liked: 900 times

Post by Marshmallow »

My latest board. Being in Japan is definitely fun. Size of the board is 450x280. The D.A. project boost and the Ovaltone was given to me by the owneer otherwise I wouslnt have bought it due to the $$$.. things here are not as cheap as you think. 70%people sell most things overpriced and 10% don't care (fender USA original sold for 40 bucks just because they don't know what it is.)

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Nice looking board MM!

SimonHirst
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 357 times
Been liked: 254 times

Post by SimonHirst »

Just had to finish a few extra patch leads, and setup the Gigrig Isolator to power the little acoustic setup. Had the great John Gilmore convert the ‘Both’ footswitch on the electric board’s AB/Y to an isolated tap tempo for the DD7 too. It’s never used because it splits between my acoustic and electric paths, so figured I could use the footswitch for something else instead. Works great :thumbup:
Attachments
3C969352-0D3E-4256-83B9-AFF48DF31B5E.jpeg
3C969352-0D3E-4256-83B9-AFF48DF31B5E.jpeg (3.87 MiB) Viewed 4360 times

Kev77
Mr Echo
Been liked: 283 times

Post by Kev77 »

That talisman though,,, nice
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius

SimonHirst
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Been liked: 254 times

Post by SimonHirst »

Kev77 wrote:That talisman though,,, nice
One of the best sounding pedals I’ve ever owned I think. Amazing replication of plate reverbs :thumbup:

rickenbackerkid
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 206 times
Been liked: 651 times

Post by rickenbackerkid »

BMW-KTM wrote:What kinda Rickenbacker you got, kid?

it's a Rick 360, Jet Glo Black. It's come down through a couple of people on the forum and it's the best electric guitar I've ever had.

foal30
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 608 times
Been liked: 946 times

Post by foal30 »

Marshmallow wrote:My latest board. Being in Japan is definitely fun. Size of the board is 450x280. The D.A. project boost and the Ovaltone was given to me by the owneer otherwise I wouslnt have bought it due to the $$$.. things here are not as cheap as you think. 70%people sell most things overpriced and 10% don't care (fender USA original sold for 40 bucks just because they don't know what it is.)

I bought a Free The Tone pedal a couple of months back...baby cheeses it's a winner
Genuine Old Frontier Gibberish

Kev77
Mr Echo
Been liked: 283 times

Post by Kev77 »

ImageNew small fry board. Delays into the blender to mix parallel with the reverb and other delays.
The 80tape has modulation and boost, and the adineko is so
Versatile
All in a tidy lid off style hard case . Cioks underneath and unseen. I ended up reversing the pedals to make the lid close better.
"Cash on the ballot, money to burn, Dealey Plaza, make a left-hand turn" Bob Dylan is a genius