Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#734530
sirvill wrote:
ReidySetGo wrote:First pedalboard setup would be interested to know what people think of the pedals or order. https://imgur.com/SelLLLs
It goes TU-3 -> CPR1 -> Hot Cake -> Prunes & Custard -> Micro POG -> Shape Shifter -> Timefactor -> Bluesky



I'd put the Micropog before the dirt, should track much better.

Would you not be better running the Pog in the effects loop?
User avatar
BY sirvill
#734532
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
sirvill wrote:
ReidySetGo wrote:First pedalboard setup would be interested to know what people think of the pedals or order. https://imgur.com/SelLLLs
It goes TU-3 -> CPR1 -> Hot Cake -> Prunes & Custard -> Micro POG -> Shape Shifter -> Timefactor -> Bluesky



I'd put the Micropog before the dirt, should track much better.

Would you not be better running the Pog in the effects loop?


Not usually (or conventionally) - conventional wisdom says put pitch shifters as early as possible in the chain so they get the cleanest signal.

In the effects loop it'll get a dirty signal from the preamp if its overdriving, which could create tracking issues/weird noises.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#738821
pbmay17.jpeg


OK... Think it's safe to say I've lost control of the Pedaltrain. :problem:
User avatar
BY bender
#738824
Slowy wrote:
pbmay17.jpeg


OK... Think it's safe to say I've lost control of the Pedaltrain. :problem:


The Pedaltrain has derailed?
User avatar
BY Slowy
#738825
bender wrote:
Slowy wrote:
pbmay17.jpeg


OK... Think it's safe to say I've lost control of the Pedaltrain. :problem:


The Pedaltrain has derailed?

Completely! :rofl:
I'm pondering what to do.......
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#738835
sirvill wrote:A bigger pedaltrain!

Or a second pedaltrain!


I had two for a while, would rather have one bigger one next time...
User avatar
BY Slowy
#738845
jeremyb wrote:
I had two for a while, would rather have one bigger one next time...

Goddammit JB!! :roll:



:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
User avatar
BY bender
#738884
I'm a firm believer in building a board for a band and a secondary one for at home. I have a small board for gigs (because I hardly use pedals) and have the ones I don't need on a separate board at home. This includes a bigger, fuller featured delay pedal and several drives. When I'm at home I simply plug board 1 into board 2 and I'm good to go. I don't like lugging a stack of pedals I'm not going to use out to gigs.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#738886
bender wrote:I'm a firm believer in building a board for a band and a secondary one for at home. I have a small board for gigs (because I hardly use pedals) and have the ones I don't need on a separate board at home. This includes a bigger, fuller featured delay pedal and several drives. When I'm at home I simply plug board 1 into board 2 and I'm good to go. I don't like lugging a stack of pedals I'm not going to use out to gigs.

This is wise but I have some overlap. To do that, I might have to buy more pedals I already have.
I'll think it through.........
User avatar
BY bender
#738894
Slowy wrote:
bender wrote:I'm a firm believer in building a board for a band and a secondary one for at home. I have a small board for gigs (because I hardly use pedals) and have the ones I don't need on a separate board at home. This includes a bigger, fuller featured delay pedal and several drives. When I'm at home I simply plug board 1 into board 2 and I'm good to go. I don't like lugging a stack of pedals I'm not going to use out to gigs.

This is wise but I have some overlap. To do that, I might have to buy more pedals I already have.
I'll think it through.........


No, that's the point- you build a gigging board with only what you need, and then put everything else on a board that stays at home. When you play at home, use both boards.
  • 1
  • 218
  • 219
  • 220
  • 221
  • 222
  • 226