Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY H671
I've been looking out for one of these as a backup to my California Blonde & finally scored one at a good price.
I didn't expect that much from it, but have been pleasantly surprised by its versatility & sound shaping options.
It saves me having take my stage mixer & a lot of other gear to church.

P1060264.JPG
P1060264.JPG (400.74 KiB) Viewed 286 times
BY H671
Cdog wrote:Looks handy... How will you use the 3 channels?

If I'm using my doubleneck, then guitar into channel one, bass into channel two & backing track into channel three.
Each channel is voiced differently & has slightly different controls to suit the different types of instruments. The channel three can also have my stomp box plugged in at the same time as my Mp3 player for backing tracks. The other interesting thing is the headphone out jack - if you plug in stereo headphones the the sound is cut to the speakers, but if a mono jack is plugged in the the main speaker is not cut, so I use this to plug in my tuner and I still have a line out jack for the PA system if I need it.
BY Molly
Congrats. Have to say though, if I was a church player I'd definitely have a full Marshall stack. \m/
BY willow13
Did you have that when I saw you the other week? looks a bit familiar but my memory is shot :rofl:
BY H671
My memory must as bad as yours - I cant remember either.
BY willow13
H671 wrote:My memory must as bad as yours - I cant remember either.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that is brilliant . Was awesome hanging out and chatting to another muso
BY H671
The telly is going well, I've got it hooked up to a good Pioneer home theatre system .
BY H671
Molly wrote:Congrats. Have to say though, if I was a church player I'd definitely have a full Marshall stack. \m/

I've taken my Vibro King a few times & got a few sideways looks 8)
BY Bg
Molly wrote:Congrats. Have to say though, if I was a church player I'd definitely have a full Marshall stack. \m/

more like 4 x AC30's and a rack full of delays...
BY Timoes
Bg wrote:

Dont forget the SG.
BY Molly
Timoes wrote:
Bg wrote:

Dont forget the SG.

And the gimp mask.