Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Slowy
#836093
My son was late for dinner so I was here.
El Byrdo posted a TM link.
An Eastwood. Oleg rates Eastwoods.
A 12 string; I've never had a 12 string electric.
Oh look, I've bought off the seller before; he only lives 10 minutes up the road!


Oops.
IMG_2679.JPG
IMG_2679.JPG (1.33 MiB) Viewed 400 times
User avatar
BY Single coil
#836095
I bet you’re not even sorry :wink:
User avatar
BY Slowy
#836101
Not sorry.
It looks nice; very well finished.
Jack socket is crackly and nasty.
Bridge pickup is too high and won't come down. Will have to remove it.
Good jangly character. Maybe a touch too much midrange but the Wampler Tumnus Deluxe pulls that out nicely.
And possibly the most playable 12 string I've ever met. 8)
It's a great score. And it's huge!
User avatar
BY Bg
#836108
kdawg2a wrote:Oooooo...... dibs! I'd like an electric 12. Play Mr Tamborine Man!


Yeah the Shat version....
User avatar
BY jvpp
#836111
Slowy wrote:Not sorry.
It looks nice; very well finished.
Jack socket is crackly and nasty.
Bridge pickup is too high and won't come down. Will have to remove it.
!


The right guitar to play "Crackling Rosie" then...






Happy to help with the bridge pickup if required
User avatar
BY bobiron
#836749
That is very nice, I had 12 string gas lately too. Suddenly I hear it in many songs, way more than I thought.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#836751
bobiron wrote:That is very nice, I had 12 string gas lately too. Suddenly I hear it in many songs, way more than I thought.

You want to try it out?
User avatar
BY bobiron
#836778
Slowy wrote:
bobiron wrote:That is very nice, I had 12 string gas lately too. Suddenly I hear it in many songs, way more than I thought.

You want to try it out?


Yeah would love to sometime.
User avatar
BY Slowy
#836790
bobiron wrote:
Slowy wrote:
bobiron wrote:That is very nice, I had 12 string gas lately too. Suddenly I hear it in many songs, way more than I thought.

You want to try it out?


Yeah would love to sometime.

There's a queue; I'll call you soon. :D