Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Mattress5
codedog wrote:Joined only around a year ago? Not too long as a lurker really :) Welcome, and that LP looks killer! What amp would you be looking for next? Something to go with the Tele?

Yeah. Tossing up between something voxy or a blackface of some description.
BY robthemac
Slowy wrote: I was going to mention the lack of a Tele but I see you have addressed that. Just be careful about doubling up; I'm assured by those who know that a Les Paul achieves greatness when it sounds like a Tele. :shifty:

That's a bit harsh. It's perfectly reasonable to have two single-cut electrics: a Tele and a Nocaster.
BY Slowy
robthemac wrote:That's a bit harsh. It's perfectly reasonable to have two single-cut electrics: a Tele and a Nocaster.

Respect Sir, respect. :D

You have a Nocaster? My dream guitar!
BY robthemac
Slowy wrote:

You have a Nocaster? My dream guitar!

Unfortunately not. I have a very old, bastardised Tele. It's floating around the old/rare/collectible forum somewhere.
BY MrDINO
Hey Matt welcome to the hotel California. Remember once you’ve checked in it’s hard to leave. Might be due to the room teles?
BY Mattress5
MrDINO wrote:Hey Matt welcome to the hotel California. Remember once you’ve checked in it’s hard to leave. Might be due to the room teles?

Haha. Thanks Dean