Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Mattress5
Hey All.
Long time lurker on the forum but haven't posted much. Thought it was about time to introduce myself and show you my gear. I've downsized in the past few years, so now I'm down to my 2015 Martin D35, Fender CS Tomatillo Strat and my 2018 R8. I'm between amps at the moment so just using one of those Yamaha THR10's which I think is great for plug and play practice. I've got a few different random pedals but they're always coming and going.
Cheers,
Matt
Attachments
20190812_172105.jpg
20190812_172105.jpg (4.01 MiB) Viewed 245 times
BY handsoffmatt
Well....if you're only gonna have 3 guitars - I couldn't think of a much better trio than those! Lovely!

Welcome to the forum :-)
BY Bg
Mattress5 wrote:Well, I seem to have stuffed up the photo. Great start to forum life!

Nah thats my fault for implementing attachments badly ;) I'll get onto it soon :)

Welcome to the thunderdome!
BY Bg
and 3 gorgeous looking guitars!
BY Mattress5
Thanks. Nothing ever seems to hang around for long though so who knows how long i'll have these.

handsoffmatt wrote:Well....if you're only gonna have 3 guitars - I couldn't think of a much better trio than those! Lovely!

BY GrantB
Great suite of instruments - lot of ground covered there. Welcome!
BY KNNZ
welcome! think i've seeen your tomatilo strat on TM for sale? gorgeous guitars u got!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Nice gear, welcome to the funzone !!
BY Mattress5
KNNZ wrote:welcome! think i've seeen your tomatilo strat on TM for sale? gorgeous guitars u got!

Yeah, you would have. Looking to offload it in favour of a Tele. Probably had it overpriced on TM but I was testing the waters. Had a couple of low ball offers but no-one serious.
BY codedog
Joined only around a year ago? Not too long as a lurker really :) Welcome, and that LP looks killer! What amp would you be looking for next? Something to go with the Tele?
BY Timoes
Hey ya. Welcome aboard. Take a seat.
BY Slowy
handsoffmatt wrote:Well....if you're only gonna have 3 guitars - I couldn't think of a much better trio than those! Lovely!

Wot he said. You're not doing it wrong at all!
A particularly pretty R8 too.
I was going to mention the lack of a Tele but I see you have addressed that. Just be careful about doubling up; I'm assured by those who know that a Les Paul achieves greatness when it sounds like a Tele. :shifty:
BY GrantB
Slowy wrote:Just be careful about doubling up; I'm assured by those who know that a Les Paul achieves greatness when it sounds like a Tele. :shifty:

And banned...