Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY faceless
Got these in May and July respectively, and never had time to post, after ditching all my gear except for the trusty MC58 faded grey black, I never thought 2 more fades will be added to the arsenal.

PRS McCarty MC58 Faded McCarty Sunburst

Gibson 60th Anniversary R9 Green Lemon Fade

BY Olderama
That Gibson is stirring my loins wtf?....
Beautiful
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
Oh boy, can I be totally inappropriate and call dibs on that LP please. I would sell a leg for that
BY faceless
Conway wrote:
sizzlingbadger wrote:That MC58 would be perfect in faded whale blue.

True.

Purdy, so unfortunate they didn't. The faded whale blue was still new colour when they discontinued this line, 2012-ish AFAIK. Can be had for PS though.

DongHua wrote:My G, you Know how to get hold of me when time comes.

And for now, enjoy my brother :thumbup:

Gotcha! you're on speed dial :twisted:

opsguy wrote:Really cool. The MC58 is a great guitar, I have one also and it is a keeper.

I sent you PM on that Purple Hazel before, but I know you'll hang onto it, hard to find these gems now. I had the SC-58, which I regret selling. It now belongs to DongHua.
BY faceless
Olderama wrote:That Gibson is stirring my loins wtf?....
Beautiful

Sounds awesome too! The wiring and pickups are great upgrades from earlier reissues

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Oh boy, can I be totally inappropriate and call dibs on that LP please. I would sell a leg for that

Discounted if without the medallion :P Easily 8lbs without it, one of the lightest LP I ever had.

MrDINO wrote:That lemon fade looks awesome

Been a big fan of these green lemons, I was really looking for the 2013 Murphyburst 20th Anniversary but it was really hard to get hold of one. Then 2019 got a little more interesting and came up with this,

rickenbackerkid wrote:Wow. Those are two extremely stunning guitars. LP is as hot as a hot thing.

Chur!
BY jeremyb
Conway is crying at the thought the pair of them might be mating right now!