Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY godgrinder
Looks cool. Would be more into it if the neck is aluminium as well.
BY Bg
Hnnnnnnggggggggg. That is bloody awesome!
BY willow13
Danger Mouse wrote:At a pure engineering level, that thing is just incredible. Erm... wow!

yeah this ... I find it ugly as fuck but totally love everything else about it
BY KNNZ
Looks very spendy but if it's better priced than those prehistoric crepe i would much rather get this! :mrgreen: :winky:
BY jeremyb
How you finding it comfort wise with the lack of belly cut etc? bit more like a tele in that regard?
BY Conway
Seeing this has come to the surface again, I've put 11 gauge strings on it now and lowered the action and fricken' hell, it's awesome!
BY codedog
Conway wrote:Seeing this has come to the surface again, I've put 11 gauge strings on it now and lowered the action and fricken' hell, it's awesome!

I've always wondered about this. Do you do bends much? The reason for asking... I can't bend with low action. I find, when I bend a string, the neighbouring lower string tends to push it back down if it's too low. I find the lower neighbouring string has to catch the middle of my fingertip as I'm pushing up. Does that make sense?
BY robthemac
Conway wrote:Seeing this has come to the surface again, I've put 11 gauge strings on it now and lowered the action and fricken' hell, it's awesome!

Any feedback on the bamboo fretboard?
BY Olderama
robthemac wrote:

Any feedback on the bamboo fretboard?

WARNING do not play to a crowd of pandas :thumbup:
looks like a lot of fun :thumbup: