Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 3465 times
Been liked: 711 times

NODD

Post by Cdog »

New overdrive day!

Been keeping an eye out for one of these for a long time, finally snagged an unloved one that needed some lovin and a new psu.

Came with a new JJ ECC83S, felt way too hot & spicy. Swapped in a JAN 6201, really enjoying the smoother OD tones. Pretty versatile, it took me a while to find the more transparent tone settings I was after, but it's in there. Just kicked a couple of drives off my board, happy days.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Re: NODD

Post by jeremyb »

They are awesome pedals, buddy of mine had the dist-X and it was epic for metal tones!!
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Whats the pedal to the left of it Corey???
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Cdog »

jeremyb wrote:Whats the pedal to the left of it Corey???
That's a Twin Peaks Tremolo... A DIY harmonic term with Tap Tempo... Lots of fun too :)

Mini Forklift

Post by Mini Forklift »

Nice one Corey, always quite liked the look of those pedals. That delay above it looks nice too, what is it?

Cdog
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Cdog »

Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Nice one Corey, always quite liked the look of those pedals. That delay above it looks nice too, what is it?
Thanks Jim! :)

That's a Korg SDD3000. Don't think they're made anymore, lovely stereo delay... highly recommended if you can stand the greedy footprint. The rest of the pboard is CleanBoost/Klone>BlackstarHTDual>Tremolo>SDD3000>Bluesky