Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Molly
jeremyb wrote:$999 for a 50W tube amp with a marshall badge, holy moly!

Dave sharpened that because he's a proper GC.
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
These could be the new Katana's, Bg might need to start sharpening his pencil to create a new forum section ;-)
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:These could be the new Katana's, Bg might need to start sharpening his pencil to create a new forum section ;-)

And a bit of space in the 'For Sale' section too if the Katanas are anything to go by ;-)

And the Duesenbergs...

And the, oh well, can't think of any other crazes. Fidget spinners?
BY Molly
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Bonus that they're not made in Israel :crazy: :lol:

Don't know where I read that piece of misinformation. Made in Vietnam. Had to be outside the UK at this price.
BY Reg18
I’d love to hear both of those! I think a gearfest needs to organised ASAP!
BY chur
Even the 20watt head looks darn cool, and runs el34's from what I can tell.
They look awesome, enjoy!
BY Molly
chur wrote:Even the 20watt head looks darn cool, and runs el34's from what I can tell.
They look awesome, enjoy!

Yeah. So I believe. I thought I'd misheard the demo. You'd think it'd be 84s maybe.

bender wrote:That McFly looks radballs

It's had a few owners on here I believe.
BY Delayman
Cool!
BY olegmcnoleg
Huge congrats! Two awesome amps there Molly. Keen to hear your considered opinion of both.
BY Conway
I was a previous owner of the McFly. For Ben - Fender tweed to blackface available, but speaker is a Gold = not ideal IMO. Also, it needs to be wound up to sound its best, I didn't think the power scaling was as good as some of the other amp manufacturers around. Sorry to be negative. It does look the part.