Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Conway
#794520
I have been avoiding this clickbait thread... but is it for blue guitar GAS or previously owned?

I'll start with this: previously owned and contemplating getting it back again.

Image
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#794523
Conway wrote:I have been avoiding this clickbait thread... but is it for blue guitar GAS or previously owned?

I'll start with this: previously owned and contemplating getting it back again.

Image


that was my first Fano. I miss that guitar very muchly
User avatar
BY Conway
#794527
KNNZ wrote:Image

You're quite keen on your offsets and Bigsby's, aren't you Keon?! Is this what you plan to do to your Fano?
User avatar
BY Conway
#794528
Danger Mouse wrote:Conway, you forgot your GAS 4 guitar!

Image

LOLZ. I can just imagine how completely ridiculous I'd look with a pointy guitar.
User avatar
BY KNNZ
#794530
Conway wrote:You're quite keen on your offsets and Bigsby's, aren't you Keon?! Is this what you plan to do to your Fano?


YES!
User avatar
BY Conway
#794531
KNNZ wrote:
Conway wrote:You're quite keen on your offsets and Bigsby's, aren't you Keon?! Is this what you plan to do to your Fano?


YES!

Good move. :thumbup:
User avatar
BY Slowy
#794545
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
Slowy wrote:
es-335-ice-wb-johnston.jpg


Now iv'e looked at this I can contribute to a 'what was for dinner' thread :sick:

LOL! I rather like it but it is of course, impossible.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7