Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Olderama
#770020
Arrived today and fills the cab nicely :thumbup:
Well built very quiet for background noise sounds mean
an all round cracking piece of kit

Image
User avatar
BY Single coil
#770023
Very cool.
Interested in the club 40 - I think it’d go down quite well.

Where is it made? I am guessing Korea or Indonesia.
User avatar
BY sizzlingbadger
#770024
I had an HT40 Combo and it was a great amp. They seem pretty reliable and sound good. Not sure if it matters where it was made to be honest.
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#770026
You didn’t get it from someone called bryccy on TM did you? If so it was mine at one point.

Great amp, lovely cleans and the OD sounds really good too. Great amp that, nice one!
User avatar
BY Single coil
#770031
sizzlingbadger wrote:I had an HT40 Combo and it was a great amp. They seem pretty reliable and sound good. Not sure if it matters where it was made to be honest.


I’m just curious. I’m really impressed with the stuff coming out of the aforementioned, as well as China and a couple others these days.
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#770032
My old bandmate had the 20W head, highly underrated amps, rock solid too!
User avatar
BY Olderama
#770078
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:You didn’t get it from someone called bryccy on TM did you? If so it was mine at one point.

Great amp, lovely cleans and the OD sounds really good too. Great amp that, nice one!

Yep and he has my old RA100 lol small world eh
User avatar
BY Olderama
#770079
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:Yep, this is my old one. Almost bought it back at one point but ended up going for something else at the last minute.

You got a bargain, I bought it for $800 :-)

It’s bloody well built and sounds great

Yep bargain of 2018 so far :)
User avatar
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
#770083
Olderama wrote:Yep and he has my old RA100 lol small world eh

He mentioned that, he really likes it now he’s getting used to it. Nice bloke, literally lives around the corner from me!
User avatar
BY willow13
#770087
the lack of a presence knob has put me off from getting another blackstar.....I got frustrated with the 5 watt thing I had because I couldn't get that last bit of "it" for the tone I like.....the presences gives me that. Was going to get an EP booster or similar but given I don't really like pedals as general so got rid of it and got an EVH haha.

It was a great amp though
User avatar
BY Olderama
#770090
willow13 wrote:the lack of a presence knob has put me off from getting another blackstar.....I got frustrated with the 5 watt thing I had because I couldn't get that last bit of "it" for the tone I like.....the presences gives me that. Was going to get an EP booster or similar but given I don't really like pedals as general so got rid of it and got an EVH haha.

It was a great amp though

Yeah it certainly ain’t no EVH and i will have one eventually
Really want the el34 model
Like really want lol
User avatar
BY willow13
#770098
Olderama wrote:Yeah it certainly ain’t no EVH and i will have one eventually
Really want the el34 model
Like really want lol


a presences knob would get it a lot closer :rofl: