Mr Davison
Squier
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 138 times

MFFPD

Post by Mr Davison »

My first fuzz pedal day
Fuzz with separate switch for octave up & toggle for LED clipping(which lights up the burning church!). Will get it loaded on the board & give it a rip. Apparently it's a clone of a foxx tone machine with widened caps for more low end. Made by Abominable Electronics.
rsz_20170809_152418.jpg
Sonic mayhem unleashed

Bg
Site Admin
Has liked: 2254 times
Been liked: 3873 times

Re: MFFPD

Post by Bg »

It looks good enough to be AWEinspiring
So, is that low alcohol or no alcohol at all? mmmm, no alcohol, do you want to try it? Noooooooooo.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs
Has liked: 7685 times
Been liked: 4157 times

Post by jeremyb »

Love it! I'm fuzz mad, got 3 on my board at present, trying to figure out how to fit another on :lol:
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

Mr Davison
Squier
Has liked: 62 times
Been liked: 138 times

Post by Mr Davison »

jeremyb wrote:Love it! I'm fuzz mad, got 3 on my board at present, trying to figure out how to fit another on :lol:
Pedal is awesome, gave it a good workout last night & found some highly addictive tones. Was hoping you could help me out with your vast fuzz knowledge - what type of fuzz would be at the opposite end of the fuzz spectrum from a Foxx tone machine?
Sonic mayhem unleashed

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

Mr Davison wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Love it! I'm fuzz mad, got 3 on my board at present, trying to figure out how to fit another on :lol:
Pedal is awesome, gave it a good workout last night & found some highly addictive tones. Was hoping you could help me out with your vast fuzz knowledge - what type of fuzz would be at the opposite end of the fuzz spectrum from a Foxx tone machine?
Darth Sabbathi is the dude you want to talk to, has a massive collection and experience to draw from :)
Slowy wrote: That's the problem; everything rewarding is just such hard work. Regret takes much less effort.

jeremyb
Chorus of Organs

Post by jeremyb »

dayl
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 446 times
Been liked: 384 times

Post by dayl »

fark yea cuuuurnt! (big lez voice)