Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY willow13
jvpp wrote:
(But first I need to make a second one for a very patient person)

:mental:
BY Bg
Lyle wrote:Gear room is transforming into a nursery so I've wall mounted my guitars.

Image + an acoustic in the nursery and the guitar I'm playing at the moment (currently the HP special) hanging in the lounge.

Thats literally a cloak room for a night club where guitars are banned....

"Sorry you have to check your guitar...."
BY Lyle
Molly wrote:I dunno... I think the kid might think it's a fairground shooting gallery. ;-)

People like the relic look right? :shock:
BY WellyBlues
Lyle wrote:Gear room is transforming into a nursery so I've wall mounted my guitars.

Image + an acoustic in the nursery and the guitar I'm playing at the moment (currently the HP special) hanging in the lounge.

How gutted will you be when the kid grows up to be a drummer?! Top marks for trying though.
BY StratMatt
Blocked the trem on the Tremonti today; was too problematic for my patience. Super Distortion in the bridge and a Gotoh PAF in the neck. Uncovered and covered like the USA model. Black Gotoh locking tuners to stealth out the headstock a bit.

Pretty happy overall, going to be a bit of a practise guitar for mods. Gonna change the caps out for 0.022 orange drop caps, maybe do the pots later on. Alpha pots in there now, only thing I don’t like is the stiffness when turning the controls.

And picked up this gem of a strat. 60’s vintage spec, nitro finish and Klein pickups which are perfect. Rolling back the bridge tone with a crunchy amp gives this great vocal wah like tone.

BY Single coil
Smart.