Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY bender
Single coil wrote:Friend of mine wanted his classic player JM with antiquities set up in c standard.
The thing is still monstrously bright, it’s nuts.
No pix, is sunburst, sorry for spam.

Did you “improve” the headstock for him?
BY jvpp
Just blowing my own trumpet here ... Revision 4 of my BadLad 6 coil pickup sounds phecking amazing!
This version is in humbucker format, noiseless, and sounds like a cross between a ballsy P90 and a hot conventional single coil.

On to making the pickup cover and the bridge version...

(But first I need to make a second one for a very patient person)

BY AiRdAd
You forgot to mention that it looks supercool!!!!
BY jvpp
Michael wrote:What the fuck is that and how do I buy 10 of them

If you are referring to the all Kwila guitar then there is only one (at least made by me, I think BG is making one as well). To buy 10 seems overkill :wink:

If you are referring to my pickup design.... there is a short waiting list but it has been a long wait :lol:

Once I have sorted revision 4 and received more feedback, I can start making some for interested parties.

Current shapes supported are Gretsch Dyna Bridge & Neck, and Humbucker Neck. Humbucker Bridge and P90 shape coming in the future.
BY SimonHirst
Not quite a guitar but I picked up this Kentucky Mandolin last week. It's a beautiful instrument! I've been looking for a great mandolin for a while now, without having to get up in to the expensive ones, and this fits the bill perfectly. It's very loud for such a small body, and as it often goes with well made instruments, it's very articulate in the freqs that need to cut through in a mix. Thanks to Keith Mac in Hamilton.
BY SimonHirst
JHorner wrote:Mandolin, not quite as infuriatingly difficult as Violin, but infuriatingly difficult enough.

Where does the Balalaika fall in to this scale?...
BY Single coil
That’s just a noise
BY JHorner
SimonHirst wrote:
JHorner wrote:Mandolin, not quite as infuriatingly difficult as Violin, but infuriatingly difficult enough.

Where does the Balalaika fall in to this scale?...

Gesundheit.
BY Lyle
Gear room is transforming into a nursery so I've wall mounted my guitars.

Image + an acoustic in the nursery and the guitar I'm playing at the moment (currently the HP special) hanging in the lounge.