Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY AiRdAd
Great pair there!!!
BY StratMatt
Didn't realise the pics were so big. Sorry if you're on dial-up!
BY Single coil
That’s pretty cool, but why are the controls over in perth?
BY Slowy
Candeevr4 wrote:My current Axe, a 15 year old Tokai SG.
About to embark on some upgrades........

Ah yessssss.....welcome. You have come to the right place!
BY Candeevr4
Slowy wrote:Ah yessssss.....welcome. You have come to the right place!

Trying to decide which gear and where from. Have been put off using push pulls for the Humbuckers that i have already, so tempted to just get p90's for it.. and use the Hums for a Tele or Ibanez kit guitar.
Last edited by Candeevr4 on Mon May 14, 2018 8:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY Single coil
Could wire the bumhuckers in parallel.
BY SimonHirst
Very big thank you to Brian (MrB on here I think?) at Music Mania for the sharp price on this 000rs1, and also to Grantb for lining it up. I've been after a smaller bodied acoustic for years now but haven't really found one that ticked all the boxes until now :thumbup: and the 000 will have a reasonable back up it seems :wink:

BY kdawg2a
:angel:
SimonHirst wrote:Very big thank you to Brian (MrB on here I think?) at Music Mania for the sharp price on this 000rs1, and also to Grantb for lining it up. I've been after a smaller bodied acoustic for years now but haven't really found one that ticked all the boxes until now :thumbup: and the 000 will have a reasonable back up it seems :wink:

HAWT!!!
BY StratMatt
SimonHirst wrote:Very big thank you to Brian (MrB on here I think?) at Music Mania for the sharp price on this 000rs1, and also to Grantb for lining it up. I've been after a smaller bodied acoustic for years now but haven't really found one that ticked all the boxes until now :thumbup: and the 000 will have a reasonable back up it seems :wink:

Nice choice. Not a bad fella that Brian.
BY imarco

I love martins...
BY olegmcnoleg
imarco wrote:

I love martins...

Hope you noticed I have a nice one for sale then :-)
BY JHorner
As requested by Zaulkin, some pics of "the imposter".

Upgrades: locking grovers, bone nut + fret dress, 490R and 57 Classic.