Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Conway
MrDINO wrote:
Molly wrote:This arrived earlier in the week. Another ex-Conway PRS. Wondering about an acoustic amp to make the most of the piezo.

I tried a hollow body with the piezo in stereo with acoustic/electric amps. Great sound imho

That’s what it’s meant for. Do it Molly!

Unless you’ve sold it already... :moresarc:
BY Conway
I would mention the PRS with piezo that I have just re-acquired, but a certain person might get upset.
BY Olderama

This and the PRS killer Carvin a good haul :thumbup:
BY Molly
Conway wrote:I would mention the PRS with piezo that I have just re-acquired, but a certain person might get upset.

Do tell.
BY Olderama
Molly wrote:
Olderama wrote:Image

... the PRS killer Carvin ... :thumbup:

Dream on, sunshine... ;-)

Play one :D
Wet dreams a plenty
BY Single coil
Molly wrote:I do like that pointy thing.

Oh, my!
BY Bg
woah thats a lovely looking LP :) and black strats rule, though I'd lose the sticker lol
BY StratMatt
I've become quite a fan of the Ernie Ball Music Man guitars. The Axis is easily the most comfortable guitar I've played, both from a feel perspective when playing and just generally wearing it for a couple of hours. A good range of sounds can be coaxed by rolling the volume around, the bridge cleans up well and the neck pickup is very smooth.

The JP12 is a bit of a different, more complicated beast. The neck shaped is pretty thin and the 20" radius is different to anything I've played. The piezo bridge pickups are neat. Could be a pretty handy live guitar, I reckon I need more time to get used to everything though - I like simple when playing live, otherwise you can spend too much time concentrating on what position to play in. Not sold on the Crunch Lab bridge pickup, sounds like the Illuminator is the one to go for. Liquifire in the neck is excellent.