Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY bender
#704692
jimi wrote:
bender wrote:Made a few tweaks to Corvette #1 this week:

Image


Reckon you've got that thing looking sweet now :clap: and to be honest I thought it looked like firewood when you got it. Shame about having a neck like your Tele though! :P


Firewood is a very apt description of its initial state. I knew it had the potential to be awesome though.
User avatar
BY Bg
#704714
Ah damn that doozy calliper... Else sexy
User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#704716
bender wrote:
jimi wrote:
bender wrote:Made a few tweaks to Corvette #1 this week:

Image


Reckon you've got that thing looking sweet now :clap: and to be honest I thought it looked like firewood when you got it. Shame about having a neck like your Tele though! :P


Firewood is a very apt description of its initial state. I knew it had the potential to be awesome though.


the black pickup surround just finishes it off doesn't it. Well done :-)
User avatar
BY bender
#753333
Thought it was time for a bit of a family photo pre-Mosrite arrival:

Image

Loveliness. There is another Gretsch Corvette hiding away, but that's very much a WIP.
User avatar
BY Single coil
#753377
Giz jazzmaster
User avatar
BY GrantB
#753378
Loook at that big fat bodied Anni! Too cool.

Hmm, I've worked on three out of four in that shot!
User avatar
BY jvpp
#753381
So you sold a little bit of yourself each time :)
User avatar
BY sunburster
#753390
My small collection.

Offsets:

Image

2000 AVRI62 Jaguar (Fiesta Red), 2013 AV65 Jaguar (Ice Blue Metallic), 2000 AVRI62 Jazzmaster (Sherwood Green Metallic).

And a Strat:
Image

2001 AVRI62 in Inca Silver.
User avatar
BY olegmcnoleg
#753413
sunburster wrote:My small collection.

Offsets:

Image

2000 AVRI62 Jaguar (Fiesta Red), 2013 AV65 Jaguar (Ice Blue Metallic), 2000 AVRI62 Jazzmaster (Sherwood Green Metallic).

And a Strat:
Image

2001 AVRI62 in Inca Silver.


Niiiice, and perfect colour choices for all four!
User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#753414
GrantB wrote:Loook at that big fat bodied Anni! Too cool.

Hmm, I've worked on three out of four in that shot!


Which ones have you worked on Grant? The Squire Classic Player Jazzmaster and the Gretsch 5120? hehehehehe!!!!
User avatar
BY sunburster
#753429
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Niiiice, and perfect colour choices for all four!


Yeah, I'm a bit picky about colour. I love Fender custom colours! Still need to find an olympic white, sonic blue, and seafoam green.

I also have a Lee Ranaldo Jazzmaster. Been trying to sell that for months but no one is interested. Here it is with my AVRI62 (I just took this picture this morning!).

Image
User avatar
BY olegmcnoleg
#753455
sunburster wrote:
olegmcnoleg wrote:
Niiiice, and perfect colour choices for all four!


Yeah, I'm a bit picky about colour. I love Fender custom colours! Still need to find an olympic white, sonic blue, and seafoam green.

I can understand that. My Strats are sonic blue and olympic white. Would love a seafoam green relic one day.
  • 1
  • 143
  • 144
  • 145
  • 146
  • 147
  • 151