Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY SimonHirst
rickenbackerkid wrote:Sweet shot. DD's rig must have changed a lot, last time I saw him he had 2x Fender Pro Juniors that had been tweaked up by Ryan.

Yeah, that was the rig I was expecting actually! Not sure if these were just hired for the night or his now-usual rig. Super minimalist setup by them which I thought worked great. No one changed guitars at all, and Dave didn’t play any acoustic either! I didn’t even see backup guitars lying around :thumbup:
BY H671
dc wrote:and now for something completely different...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rY8gxl3998

So good :thumbup:
BY StratMatt
Couple of shots from our gig for the local rugby clubs sponsors day. Even built our own stage! I'm the one rocking the snakeskin pants :rofl:

BY willow13
StratMatt wrote:Couple of shots from our gig for the local rugby clubs sponsors day. Even built our own stage! I'm the one rocking the snakeskin pants :rofl:

um sorry...snakeskin pants? where can one purchase such pants from? asking for a friend :rofl:
BY StratMatt
willow13 wrote:
StratMatt wrote:Couple of shots from our gig for the local rugby clubs sponsors day. Even built our own stage! I'm the one rocking the snakeskin pants :rofl:

um sorry...snakeskin pants? where can one purchase such pants from? asking for a friend :rofl:

Haha I actually thought you'd get a kick out of those. Borrowed em from the singers wife!
BY willow13
StratMatt wrote:
Haha I actually thought you'd get a kick out of those. Borrowed em from the singers wife!

damn I knew they were going to be chicks pants...those bitches get all the good stuff :rofl:
BY SimonHirst
Here's a short clip of some footage from our gig with Mr DD Smash a few days ago in Hamilton! Sold Out at 1400 tickets and was a really great gig!! A special mention to my great friend Arie for putting this together for me :thumbup:

Last edited by SimonHirst on Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BY jumpingtam

StratMatt your not playing a Strat :lol:
Kidding aside, your stage looks badass!
BY jumpingtam
SimonHirst wrote:...and a few photos for good measure :thumbup:

Wow! This is high production! :clap: you all look great!
BY SimonHirst
jumpingtam wrote:Wow! This is high production! :clap: you all look great!

Cheers! Oh, I think it’s just the Instagram filter used :shifty: haha. Yeah, Daniel captured some great shots during this gig so all the kudos goes to him there :thumbup:
BY Sai Soe
SimonHirst wrote:Here's a short clip of some footage from our gig with Mr DD Smash a few days ago in Hamilton! Sold Out at 1400 tickets and was a really great gig!! A special mention to my great friend Arie for putting this together for me :thumbup:

Nice!
BY SimonHirst
Sai Soe wrote:
SimonHirst wrote:Here's a short clip of some footage from our gig with Mr DD Smash a few days ago in Hamilton! Sold Out at 1400 tickets and was a really great gig!! A special mention to my great friend Arie for putting this together for me :thumbup:

Nice!

Thanks very much :thumbup: