Lets all drool over your stuff :)

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

User avatar
BY mrmofo
#743130



from the wine cellar, gig with the Jacks
User avatar
BY Darth Sabbathi
#743171
My originals band - Ultranauts - at Valhalla last Saturday:


Not a huge crowd, as you can tell from the polite smattering of applause... oh well, all starts somewhere. :|

Without wanting to seem too utterly pathetic... Do us a favour? Chuck a like on our Facebook post. Go on... 2 likes is just fucking embarrassing... Especially when one is from me and the other is from the drummer! :oops:
https://www.facebook.com/Ultranauts/posts/1511376552227546
User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#743174
Done.

So does the fact that only two of you have liked the band, does it mean that your Bass player hates you guys! :-)
User avatar
BY Darth Sabbathi
#743179
AiRdAd wrote:Done.

So does the fact that only two of you have liked the band, does it mean that your Bass player hates you guys! :-)

Yep, pretty much. And the singer. Fuckwits!
User avatar
BY hamo
#743200
That's odd, I already Liked the page when you launched it.
User avatar
BY Darth Sabbathi
#743219
hamo wrote:That's odd, I already Liked the page when you launched it.

Not the page, I'm looking for likes on the post... I crave validation... But thanks for liking the page!
User avatar
BY SimonHirst
#781193
Here's a couple of quick shots from the album release gig last night at Nivara Lounge in Hamilton (taken by Simon Travaglia). I might get banned because I'm playing the piano, however my AC30 is in the shot too, so hopefully that's enough...
Just went through the sales stuff and turns out it was a sellout!!(Actually, it was slightly over the stated venue capacity but please don't alert OSH...). I was quite surprised because Hamilton, even though it's my home city, can be very tough for attendance and there was also rugby at the stadium too which tends to curb other events.
Great catching up with Miza too, even though very briefly. Always appreciate seeing some of the NZG crew :thumbup:
Image
Image
Image
Image
BY foal30
#781205
Zaulkin wrote:Image

Couple of weeks ago.


I thought it was massive tambourine action but no.
User avatar
BY Miza
#781345
SimonHirst wrote:Here's a couple of quick shots from the album release gig last night at Nivara Lounge in Hamilton (taken by Simon Travaglia). I might get banned because I'm playing the piano, however my AC30 is in the shot too, so hopefully that's enough...
Just went through the sales stuff and turns out it was a sellout!!(Actually, it was slightly over the stated venue capacity but please don't alert OSH...). I was quite surprised because Hamilton, even though it's my home city, can be very tough for attendance and there was also rugby at the stadium too which tends to curb other events.
Great catching up with Miza too, even though very briefly. Always appreciate seeing some of the NZG crew :thumbup:

And a great gig it was too Simon! Your tone was epic as usual.
The Trenwiths were cool too.
User avatar
BY SimonHirst
#781366
Miza wrote:And a great gig it was too Simon! Your tone was epic as usual.
The Trenwiths were cool too.


Thanks for coming along Mike! Apologies for not being able to talk longer...and I really should have played you some Tom Petty. Next time :)
Oh, cheers man. That's always one of the most welcome compliments!
Yeah, The Trenwiths are so brilliant. They are a bit of a personal favourite.
User avatar
BY Miza
#781421
SimonHirst wrote:
Miza wrote:And a great gig it was too Simon! Your tone was epic as usual.
The Trenwiths were cool too.


Thanks for coming along Mike! Apologies for not being able to talk longer...and I really should have played you some Tom Petty. Next time :)
Oh, cheers man. That's always one of the most welcome compliments!
Yeah, The Trenwiths are so brilliant. They are a bit of a personal favourite.

I liked your Neil Finn story. That would have been pretty amazing.
Sounds like you're gonna have to start adding some Fleetwood Mac to the set list too? :wink:
  • 1
  • 38
  • 39
  • 40
  • 41
  • 42