Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Olderama
:thumbup: or :thumbdown: ?
BY AiRdAd
:thumbup: hahahaha!!!
BY jeremyb
FUCK YOUSEE CARRNNNTTTSSS!!!!
BY HackSaw
Initially he provided a refreshing new energy to the genre that was quite compelling. However soon became clear he was a one trick pony and the Willy jokes got a bit stale. Still, a bit like Angus Young he could that one trick incredibly well, and despite being a touch long in the tooth it remains highly entertaining.

(Or what Molly said)
BY jeremyb
HackSaw wrote:Initially he provided a refreshing new energy to the genre that was quite compelling. However soon became clear he was a one trick pony and the Willy jokes got a bit stale. Still, a bit like Angus Young he could that one trick incredibly well, and despite being a touch long in the tooth it remains highly entertaining.

(Or what Molly said)

:lol: :clap:
BY jeremyb
kdawg2a wrote:I've always found Bertenshaw very influential in my bedroom antics.

You have also made very beautiful children so I feel like you have succeeded my friend!
BY kdawg2a
jeremyb wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:I've always found Bertenshaw very influential in my bedroom antics.

You have also made very beautiful children so I feel like you have succeeded my friend!

Thanks mate. Still not sure how me and the misses did it. Must have been eating a lot of pineapple on those days....
BY jeremyb
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:

Thanks mate. Still not sure how me and the misses did it. Must have been eating a lot of pineapple on those days....

:lol:
BY bbrunskill
HackSaw wrote:Initially he provided a refreshing new energy to the genre that was quite compelling. However soon became clear he was a one trick pony and the Willy jokes got a bit stale. Still, a bit like Angus Young he could that one trick incredibly well, and despite being a touch long in the tooth it remains highly entertaining.

(Or what Molly said)

10/10
BY Single coil
(_)_);;========>>