An area to discuss erm... musicians?

Moderator: Capt. Black

User avatar
BY Olderama
#795862
:thumbup: or :thumbdown: ?
User avatar
BY AiRdAd
#795866
:thumbup: hahahaha!!!
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#795867
FUCK YOUSEE CARRNNNTTTSSS!!!!
User avatar
BY HackSaw
#795876
Initially he provided a refreshing new energy to the genre that was quite compelling. However soon became clear he was a one trick pony and the Willy jokes got a bit stale. Still, a bit like Angus Young he could that one trick incredibly well, and despite being a touch long in the tooth it remains highly entertaining.

(Or what Molly said)
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#795878
HackSaw wrote:Initially he provided a refreshing new energy to the genre that was quite compelling. However soon became clear he was a one trick pony and the Willy jokes got a bit stale. Still, a bit like Angus Young he could that one trick incredibly well, and despite being a touch long in the tooth it remains highly entertaining.

(Or what Molly said)


:lol: :clap:
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#795887
kdawg2a wrote:I've always found Bertenshaw very influential in my bedroom antics.


You have also made very beautiful children so I feel like you have succeeded my friend!
User avatar
BY kdawg2a
#795891
jeremyb wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:I've always found Bertenshaw very influential in my bedroom antics.


You have also made very beautiful children so I feel like you have succeeded my friend!

Thanks mate. Still not sure how me and the misses did it. Must have been eating a lot of pineapple on those days....
User avatar
BY jeremyb
#795892
kdawg2a wrote:
jeremyb wrote:
kdawg2a wrote:I've always found Bertenshaw very influential in my bedroom antics.


You have also made very beautiful children so I feel like you have succeeded my friend!

Thanks mate. Still not sure how me and the misses did it. Must have been eating a lot of pineapple on those days....


:lol:
User avatar
BY bbrunskill
#795894
HackSaw wrote:Initially he provided a refreshing new energy to the genre that was quite compelling. However soon became clear he was a one trick pony and the Willy jokes got a bit stale. Still, a bit like Angus Young he could that one trick incredibly well, and despite being a touch long in the tooth it remains highly entertaining.

(Or what Molly said)


10/10
User avatar
BY Single coil
#795906
(_)_);;========>>