An area to discuss erm... musicians?

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mr Davison
Keen as to see the HLAH doco Swagger of Thieves. Biggest influence a NZ band had on my playing/performance was their wild shows of the early 90's
BY jeremyb
Mr Davison wrote:Keen as to see the HLAH doco Swagger of Thieves. Biggest influence a NZ band had on my playing/performance was their wild shows of the early 90's

Farrrkkkk looks epic!

BY AiRdAd
jeremyb wrote:
Mr Davison wrote:Keen as to see the HLAH doco Swagger of Thieves. Biggest influence a NZ band had on my playing/performance was their wild shows of the early 90's

Farrrkkkk looks epic!

After seeing the trailer, there's no way you couldn't want to see it!!! hahahahaha
BY jeremyb
One for any fellow shoegazers....

BY jeremyb
Not quite a band, but a label, ripped this off the nz on screen site and pieced the 6 parts together :mrgreen:

BY kdawg2a
jeremyb wrote:Not quite a band, but a label, ripped this off the nz on screen site and pieced the 6 parts together :mrgreen:

Love that doco! Still our best exported musical scene/style. The catalogue that label put out has had such far reaching stylistic influence.
BY jeremyb
This should be good!

Poor old Johnny is looking a bit unfit!

BY sty
read an interview with him about this thing yesterday and apparently he has thyroid issues so balloons up and then back down again on a reasonably regular basis, and of course he's 62 now so controlling weight must be harder for him.

but he certainly looks like he's been eating his share of the pies ;)
BY Conway
jeremyb wrote:This should be good!

The box set of the same name is excellent.

Well, except for Shoom which is just bollocks.
BY jeremyb
BY jeremyb
The chick narrating it has a horrible voice :(