An area to discuss erm... musicians?

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
werdna wrote:The guitarist from Nine Inch Nails appears to be under the influence of drugs.

I actually couldn't watch that, it was too painful and awkward. I bet both of them had moments where they were hoping the ground would open and swallow them up :eh:
BY werdna
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
werdna wrote:The guitarist from Nine Inch Nails appears to be under the influence of drugs.

I actually couldn't watch that, it was too painful and awkward. I bet both of them had moments where they were hoping the ground would open and swallow them up :eh:

It was uncomfortable!
BY jeremyb
Mini Forklift Ⓥ wrote:
jeremyb wrote:Steven Wilson :thumbup:

Watched that a couple of days ago, funny that he knows absolutely nothing about guitars but seems to be able to control that monstrous pedalboard haha :shock:

What about the awkward silence when Daniel from the gigrig / that pedal show was mentioned!!
BY Mini Forklift Ⓥ
jeremyb wrote:What about the awkward silence when Daniel from the gigrig / that pedal show was mentioned!!

Ahhhh it was Daniel! When I was typing my post I was going to comment on how there was zero reaction from John when Steven dropped his name, but I couldn’t remember who it was that he mentioned.

Haha, I honestly think John had no idea of who he was which seems somewhat surprising. Either that or he’d just temporarily switched off while Steven was talking and missed what he said ?!