Dodgy rythym and thick strings here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Terexgeek
Lol, I was trying to get the Lydian Dominant under my fingers last night! Mostly with not much success, but practice will help.
BY Terexgeek
I was going to ask who's version of Beautiful Love, then I realised I should just fucking Google it and not bother the man.
BY TmcB
Terexgeek wrote:I was going to ask who's version of Beautiful Love, then I realised I should just fucking Google it and not bother the man.

You're just the same Terexgeek - you complain about people not googling, and wonder why know one googles your stuff. I offered to google your face. I even told you the best way to do it without upsetting google, and you couldn't even be bothered google hangouts-ing to me. Next time I hear you complaining about not being able to google things - it's going to fall on deaf googles.
BY foal30
TmcB wrote:
Terexgeek wrote:I was going to ask who's version of Beautiful Love, then I realised I should just fucking Google it and not bother the man.

You're just the same Terexgeek - you complain about people not googling, and wonder why know one googles your stuff. I offered to google your face. I even told you the best way to do it without upsetting google, and you couldn't even be bothered google hangouts-ing to me. Next time I hear you complaining about not being able to google things - it's going to fall on deaf googles.

Not quite sure what is happening here. Sadly Google is no help either.