Dodgy rythym and thick strings here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY Kev77
I'm still looking for a quality pbass body if anyone is holding. I'm not too fussy about colours,

BY Bg
smallface wrote:Nah, I spoke to Geoff about it. It's definitely his bass, but also feels that the price is a bit steep. C'est la vie.

Wonder why he pulled both from TM and listed facebook? Anyone know him? just a curiosity thing...
BY smallface
foal30 wrote:'Rare '70s Fretless P Bass'

Be rarer still if original. And not 1.5-2K over the odds

Agreed. However it is a rare colour apparently.
BY foal30
It looks great but yeah not even close to a starter on the price and Owners reluctance to show /list non-authentic parts
BY Single coil
Can’t people just be straight up ... fark
BY foal30
Single coil wrote:Can’t people just be straight up ... fark

'The Christchurch Dennis" was one description handed to that seller.
BY Single coil
That bad huh
BY Kev77
foal30 wrote:
Single coil wrote:Can’t people just be straight up ... fark

'The Christchurch Dennis" was one description handed to that seller.

one is bad enough
BY Single coil
I said I’d post them eventually.

BY StrummersOfThunder
OK here are my four (3.5) basses
I also have an ibanez sg that was my first musical instrument ever back at the tender age of 14. I worked at New World supermarket packing the deli fridges for a year to buy it. No longer gets used but has sentimental value to me.

1. Hofner 500/1
This thing started as a highly molested 80s reissue painted in thick black paint and in pieces. Scored it for around $300 from japan and put it back together.
2. 1975 P bass. More or less have gifted this to my brother. It's what he uses for our live gigs. Super slinky low action. The stock pickups replaced with rio grande moi grande. Excellent bass
3. This lovely light 78 p bass came into my possession last year. The price was too good to pass up and id wanted a rose wood board pbass for recording at home. For a late 70s p its really light at 8.8 lbs. Its a stunner to play. Was really stinky but a good clean and a few months with baking soda and sunlight and its not really detecatable any more
4. Lastly and very leastly this is a project bass that still awaits my attention. 60s kauri body jansen beatbass. Im thinking of getting stuck into this soon