Dodgy rythym and thick strings here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY foal30
jvpp wrote:Don't play but have acquired bad taste... supposedly

Is that SA-70?
There was a very nice Red one on TM maybe 18 months back
BY jvpp
Yes, a very nice SA-70 I must say. That red one you referring too was on TM dec 2016 and nice enough but needed a good tidy up.

About 3.5 years ago there was a stunning green SA-70 on TM. Danny got the guy to lower the buy now and then some else snatched it from him...
BY Kev77
Is that a Nabish?
BY jimi
robnobcorncob wrote:Sold one of these last year, a mid '60s Teisco EB-200. Short scale, flatwounds, original triangle case, plenty of thump!

Cool as.
There's a RHCP vid with flea playing one of these.
BY SimonHirst
Bit late to the party sorry.... I've been meaning to give the P a bit of care for a while. Finally got a chance today. Cleaned up the frets, re-strung it, a couple other bits of general maintenance and whaddaya-know!!
BY Single coil
Yeah that’s dope
BY Kev77
My Frankenstein p, jazz neck, TI flats and a tonestyler Varitone in the tone slot. Duncan antiquities and a badass bridge.
BY Single coil
That’s just oozing warm fat bass vibes
BY foal30
SimonHirst wrote:Bit late to the party sorry.... I've been meaning to give the P a bit of care for a while. Finally got a chance today. Cleaned up the frets, re-strung it, a couple other bits of general maintenance and whaddaya-know!!

I like Red P Bass
But I want a matching headstock
BY jimi
Kev77 wrote:My Frankenstein p, jazz neck, TI flats and a tonestyler Varitone in the tone slot. Duncan antiquities and a badass bridge.

Good move. I love the P bass body size and sound, but the neck shape doesn't work for me. J neck on P body should be sweet.
BY GrantB
Must pull out my old musty thing and show it to you guys. This weekend!