Dodgy rythym and thick strings here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY TmcB
Just went full Seymour Duncan in my Warwick Streamer LX - Quarter Pounder SPB-3 + SJB-3 (PJ) along with the STC-3p preamp. Growls like a mofo – an really excellent combination that doesn't smother the Warwick growl or impart its own thing but sounds waaay more girthy and open.

Chuffed.
BY Single coil
foal30 wrote:Steinberger day today
25 years of good times

Where the pix at!!
BY foal30
Single coil wrote:
foal30 wrote:Steinberger day today
25 years of good times

Where the pix at!!

Can't upload without teenager assistance
BY Single coil
To McDonald’s with you, bound to be an adolescent there!
BY sirvill
First practice with the Helix tonight - been using a preamp/poweramp setup anyway, but lets pray for a lack of noise and weirdness lol

(will be going no speaker sim into a real cab anyway, so can't be that bad)
BY foal30
sirvill wrote:First practice with the Helix tonight - been using a preamp/poweramp setup anyway, but lets pray for a lack of noise and weirdness lol

Good luck
I have to clean the music room up so I'm going to have a go at Sadowsky Pre-Amp - Power Amp- Bass Cab tonight
BY jeremyb
foal30 wrote:
sirvill wrote:First practice with the Helix tonight - been using a preamp/poweramp setup anyway, but lets pray for a lack of noise and weirdness lol

Good luck
I have to clean the music room up so I'm going to have a go at Sadowsky Pre-Amp - Power Amp- Bass Cab tonight

What I would do is go all current pedals -> sadowsky -> effects return of your tube bass amp, this should give you exactly what you're after, and save on pre-amp tube wear and tear :mrgreen:
BY Terexgeek
jeremyb wrote:
foal30 wrote:

Good luck

What I would do is go all current pedals -> sadowsky -> effects return of your tube bass amp, this should give you exactly what you're after, and save on pre-amp tube wear and tear :mrgreen:

That pre-amp sounds bloody good, the Sadowsky sounds great as well, but more is more!
BY Vince
Got a new pedal, an MXR bass fuzz deluxe.
It was quite funny, saw the ad on FB and it SAID "free". The guy had posted something about wanting to make room for a bunch of new pedals. And weird things happen, I remember picking up that MIA P Bass for Frey that had sold for was it $200? Free fuzz box? Could be.

But it was an ad for a bunch of pedals and I didn't read it too clearly because it was late at night.

Anyway, I drive into town to pick up the pedal and I'm drivin' down the hiway wondering why it's free. It's not a dodgy address. Maybe it's broken, but "free" leaves a lot of leeway to pay a repair guy. Anyway I get there, the pedal's in great nick so I start chatting to the guy just so... I don't know, so he feels like it's gone to a good home or something. And in a lull in the conversation he goes "So how do you want to do this, bank transfer or cash?" The scales fell from my eyes. Worst of all, the guy was not prepared to see the funny side of it and make it free.
So anyway, $110 later, I've got what looks like a pretty neat fuzz box, in very good nick.
BY Single coil
Fuck that does my head in.
I admin a buy/sell page. Delete posts with no price on sight lol.