Dodgy rythym and thick strings here...

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY foal30
snitchez wrote:
foal30 wrote:So I do need another envelope filter. Suggestions/Reccomendations please.

3 leaf audio has pretty nice stuff, hard to find an unusable setting on the groove regulator.
and the new-ish mxr envelope filter is pretty good too!

i've been mucking about with this over the past week, filter is tuned more for guitarists tho

Is that a Belverdere?
BY snitchez
foal30 wrote:How did I not know there was a sale? Missed opportunity.
Anyone in Chch have one? Would like to try before buy...

online mailing lists!
BY snitchez
foal30 wrote:
snitchez wrote:
foal30 wrote:So I do need another envelope filter. Suggestions/Reccomendations please.

3 leaf audio has pretty nice stuff, hard to find an unusable setting on the groove regulator.
and the new-ish mxr envelope filter is pretty good too!

i've been mucking about with this over the past week, filter is tuned more for guitarists tho

Is that a Belverdere?

i had to google that, was trying to look for the bottle of vodka in my picture till i realised there is a dipinto with the same name.

its a gretsch white falcon :)
BY foal30
snitchez wrote:
foal30 wrote:How did I not know there was a sale? Missed opportunity.
Anyone in Chch have one? Would like to try before buy...

online mailing lists!

Got an EBS filter arriving. Fingers crossed its what I need :P
BY foal30
EBS Envelope is pretty good, certainly well made.

Sadowsky Pre/DI - Boss PEQ - EBS Filter - Wounded Paw Attack Goat Fuzz - Boss B2F Flanger - Korg Pitch Black - Diamond Compressor.

I need to let her rip with some passive basses in a band setting but think this will do.
BY foal30
Goes very well. Think I now need one of those pedal train things with the suitcase to go gigging.
BY Terexgeek
foal30 wrote:Goes very well. Think I now need one of those pedal train things with the suitcase to go gigging.
Might be able to help you there!
BY foal30
Tech 21 on it's way.
I haven't had a chorus pedal for 18 months.
BY sirvill
I've put my hand up for a B3k clone from Tony Pepers... if its good this'll be the steal of the century lol.
BY foal30
sirvill wrote:I've put my hand up for a B3k clone from Tony Pepers... if its good this'll be the steal of the century lol.

Is that the Dunedin based guy?
BY foal30
Well I received the Tech 21 chorus today. It's vastly superior to anything else I've ever had but fails to answer the question of, Do I Need A Bass Chorus Pedal?

I also cabled up my board incorrectly and spent 20mins trying to figure out wtf was going on :lol: