Mini's sound clips

Lets hear your sound clips...

Moderator: Capt. Black

Mini Forklift
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Mini's sound clips

Post by Mini Forklift »

Hey all,

Going to use this thread to collectively put my clips in for probably no good reason other than I know where they all are!

Recorded this afternoon, playing around with the 'Tape Echo' on my Vox Tonelab. I like how it is beautifully clean (I recorded it onto my phone so you'll have to take my word for it)... until you dig in and then it starts to break up a little

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Re: Mini's sound clips

Post by Molly »

I've got to do some of this. That sounds great.

Mini Forklift

Re: Mini's sound clips

Post by Mini Forklift »

Molly wrote:I've got to do some of this. That sounds great.
Cheers. I had been craving some kind of multi effects for a while and the Vox came up at the right time so I took it. Wasn't prepared to be overly impressed at all but I have to say it's bloody great. The fact that I am running it in the effects loop is almost like I have a whole other pedalboard which I can combine with my actual pedalboard. It has modelled amps, cabs, effects and then three separate bunches of effects that have been grouped as Modulation/Delay/Reverb. Start mixing stuff together and you can lose yourself for hours.

Very cool that on top of all that, all of the effects are fully tweakable. For example when you speed up or slow down the Leslie speaker you can hear it trying to catch up... exactly as a real one would. COOL :clap: