IronBar

Lets hear your sound clips...

Moderator: Capt. Black

Ironbird13
"Resident Cyborg" or something
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

IronBar

Post by Ironbird13 »

just mucking around tonight and decided to press record, this is 3 tracks the kinda fell in together.
the rhythm is the Fubar through the smallstone and the 2 delays and the 2 lead tracks was the Ironbird through the MM and the DL-10, one of them with a bit of flange aswell, it was recorded through a behringer MIC800 into the mic jack in the PC
the 2 lead tracks were recorded listening to the rhythm track only, not each other, so i thought it cool that they still kinda follow each other( it normally doesn't :oops: ) hasnt been mixed other than fade in and out.
i know its not up to not up to some of your guys levels but anyways tell me what you think( and how to improve :wink: )
IronBar.mp3
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

slash-ed
Resident Gear Whore
Has liked: 97 times
Been liked: 424 times

Re: IronBar

Post by slash-ed »

Wow, way more peaceful than I expected from you :lol:

Very cool, quite atmospheric and peaceful.
Just a small town girl living in a lonely world

shinenz
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 4 times

Post by shinenz »

Why I thought the Beatles Sgt Peppers soon as it started playing I don't know. Very cool dude :wink:
Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

cheers guys

only started getting into lead work recently so still rough...
slash-ed wrote:Wow, way more peaceful than I expected from you
:mrgreen: yeah i actually like melodic sorta stuff, it isnt all about the chugs :wink: :shock:
shinenz wrote:Why I thought the Beatles Sgt Peppers soon as it started playing I don't know.
hmmm, might have to give it a listen myself and see
Hurdy Gurdy.... some how... and I'm not entirely certain how mind you, an instrument that sounds like someone has shoved a nest of angry hornets into a goose with a kazoo bill and is randomly slapping the poor creature with an accordion.... Sounds amazing.

sgt mukuzi
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by sgt mukuzi »

wish i had a joint in my hand

nice stuff, peacefull like slash`ed said, i too was expecting chug mayhem

got any chug mayhem :D
sambrowne wrote:I've included things like chord voicing’s and musical terminology for those that can understand it, while trying to keep it accessible enough for fans to enjoy as well.
You are a hypocritical, whining bitch. F*$k off and die Anthony.

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

cheers man
sgt mukuzi wrote:
got any chug mayhem :D
i might have to work on some :wink: ( my singer keeps asking for some simple chugs too :roll: :lol: :lol: )

Ironbird13

Post by Ironbird13 »

heres some more chuggier stuff, from a bit over a year ago with my old band Imperil, was recorded "live" (1 crap mic in middle of practice room into laptop :wink: ) its my old Zoom 505 into a Peavey Bandit :oops:
i have "past participle of get" better since then :wink: (i hope i have anyways :oops: )

http://www.myspace.com/imperilnz

Malevolent Child beats the old punk songs, as it only has 2 chords :wink: :lol: :lol: ,