Links to vaguely related sites

Moderator: Capt. Black

BY jeremyb
Discovered this track on twin peaks, great!

BY twangnsnarl
The Veils are massively underrated, IMO. I saw them live this year and they were properly awesome. Finn is a brilliant songwriter and performer, I think; I'm not sure it's quite evident from youtube clips just how emotive he is on stage.
BY jeremyb
twangnsnarl wrote:The Veils are massively underrated, IMO. I saw them live this year and they were properly awesome. Finn is a brilliant songwriter and performer, I think; I'm not sure it's quite evident from youtube clips just how emotive he is on stage.

He was pretty awesome on twin peaks, going to be doing some more listening for sure, where should I start?
BY twangnsnarl
jeremyb wrote:
twangnsnarl wrote:The Veils are massively underrated, IMO. I saw them live this year and they were properly awesome. Finn is a brilliant songwriter and performer, I think; I'm not sure it's quite evident from youtube clips just how emotive he is on stage.

He was pretty awesome on twin peaks, going to be doing some more listening for sure, where should I start?

I want to say if you liked Axolotl you should start with the most recent album, Total Depravity. But I think you should go right back to the start — The Runaway Found, Nux Vomica, Sun Gangs, Time Stays, We Go — then the new record. That way you'll appreciate how varied their music is and also how fantastically weird the new album is.
BY foal30
jeremyb wrote:

With Shriekback I feel.