Pickups, Pots, Caps, Wiring

Moderators: Slowy, Capt. Black

BY philly
jeremyb wrote:
philly wrote:is one of the signatures jen bainbridge?
i've got a fluid to smear on it
it might not erase it but it would make me feel good briefly.. then sort of sad and hollow....

Had to Google, do you drive a torana? Cause that's your demographic!

i don't have a demographic... i live among the shadows and sleep with the wolves...
BY The Scarecrow
rickenbackerkid wrote:I'd suggest just playing it. The ink should be far less tough than the actual finish and will fade and wear off.

Yeah that's just like saying if someone spray paints a dick into your car, just drive it and don't care :rofl:

The kid who owned it before me had it 9 years and the signatures were still clear as day despite lots of use, so I will agree to fully disagree... especially when a few buffs with isopropyl alcohol has now 90% solved the prob.
The Scarecrow wrote:
rickenbackerkid wrote:I'd suggest just playing it. The ink should be far less tough than the actual finish and will fade and wear off.

Yeah that's just like saying if someone spray paints a dick into your car, just drive it and don't care :rofl:

The kid who owned it before me had it 9 years and the signatures were still clear as day despite lots of use, so I will agree to fully disagree... especially when a few buffs with isopropyl alcohol has now 90% solved the prob.

good result. and to be honest if someone spray painted a dick on my car, I probably would just keep driving it and not care haha
BY philly
rickenbackerkid wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:

good result. and to be honest if someone spray painted a dick on my car, I probably would just keep driving it and not care haha

Lol.... Alan partridge?
BY Terexgeek
philly wrote:
rickenbackerkid wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:

Lol.... Alan partridge?

No, I reckon if you had Alan Partridge sprayed on your car, you'd definitely have to have him removed.
BY The Scarecrow
rickenbackerkid wrote:
The Scarecrow wrote:

hats off to this, a braver man than I :lol:
BY corsair
White spirits has always done the trick for me on stubborn stuff... "Goof off" at the Green Shed...