StratMatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 557 times
Been liked: 621 times

North Shore Guitar Repairs

Post by StratMatt »

Just wanted to drop a good word in about Daniel at North Shore Guitar Repairs.

You might recall my telecaster got damaged, and I took up an insurance claim to get it filled and refinished. After an initial bit of mucking around from the first bloke it got sent to, who didn't actually get a chance to work on it. It got sent to North Shore Guitar Repairs.

In a coincidental bit of timing, the guitar was for me to pick up on my birthday last week. The guitar was stripped completely back to natural, filled and refinished. I have to say, he's done an excellent job. It looks as if it had come from the factory, and crucially it still plays and sounds just as good as before.

Pretty happy to have this back, it's been apart from me for longer than I'd actually been in possession of it. If you need a bit of work done, give this guy a crack. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/nsguitarrepairs/
Loving it so far

olegmcnoleg
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 857 times
Been liked: 741 times

Re: North Shore Guitar Repairs

Post by olegmcnoleg »

Similar to my experience too, Daniel is really excellent at repair work and his finishing is great too.

Fred
Ashton
Ashton
Been liked: 2 times

Post by Fred »

Have heard lots of good things about him. Will give him a try next time I need a guitar worked on.

Slowy
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1002 times
Been liked: 2463 times

Post by Slowy »

So now we have 2 luthiers within 1km of each other. Spoiled for choice!
Beyond a critical point within a finite space, freedom diminishes as numbers increase. This is as true of humans as it is of gas molecules in a sealed flask. The human question is not how many can possibly survive within the system, but what kind of existence is possible for those who so survive.