Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 152 times
Been liked: 51 times

Re: Sabbath!

Post by Clanger »

godgrinder wrote:
Clanger wrote:but would've been even better if Bill Ward was there. That shite about contractual issues is pathetic.
Given his track record of having to quit the band or sit out of shows due to health issues I doubt he can actually do these tours. He had a heart attack right before the 1997 reunion tour and had to sit out of the first round of shows. If he had health issues 20 years ago I imagine it'd only be worse now.
I agree. But why don't they just say that. It came out a few years back that it was more his physical inability to actually to play, rather than the money side of things. I'd love it if he just came out with the band at the end of the shows, just so we can see him and show respect with applause. He deserves some kind of recognition.
Make Music Great Again

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 2482 times
Been liked: 2794 times

Post by Molly »

Just settling the kids there. Thought I could hear bass drums in the distance. Trying to figure out what song it might be. Couldn't get it.

Then came through to the kitchen and realised it was the dishwasher thumping against a cup that'd fallen through the gap.

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Molly »

IRON MAN!!!

No word of a fuckin' lie. I'm sitting in my living room and I can hear Ozzy as clear as fuck.

philly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 146 times
Been liked: 126 times

Post by philly »

same here... sadly...
“Millions long for immortality who don’t know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon.”

Molly
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by Molly »

philly wrote:same here... sadly...
LOL. Can't make out anything else since. Can hear Iomi bending the third fret G on the low E though which isn't bad considering he's over a mile away. Ozzy's probably no more coherent close up than he is from this distance. Christ, it's loud though, eh? Dare say there will be a few complaints.

Edit:

War Pigs! Feck. Wish I'd gone now. Should've taken my wee girl.

Edit: 9:54. Drum solo.