Moderator: Capt. Black

John Black
Stagg
Stagg
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl

Guitar Reviews - Guitar Optics

Post by John Black »

Hi all. Name's John Black. I
Check out my new guitar reviews on http://guitaroptics.com/!

John Black
Stagg
Stagg

Re: Guitar Reviews - Guitar Optics

Post by John Black »

Edited

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 971 times
Been liked: 876 times

Post by Olderama »

:mad: Spam wonderful spam spam spam spam

Get rid
:mental:

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Location: If less is more then just think how much more more is
Has liked: 372 times
Been liked: 634 times

Post by willow13 »

Dear guitar optics .... fuck off Ed is our go to guy :rofl:
If Less is More Then Just Think How Much More More would be

John Black
Stagg
Stagg

Post by John Black »

Hi! @Olderama: Spam for what? I just wanted some opinions to help me with my reviews. Nothing else intended. @willow13: I don't know who Ed is...but those are bad manners. Thanks for the feedback anyway, thought that I can talk about guitars on this forum...

sizzlingbadger
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 1198 times
Been liked: 1395 times

Post by sizzlingbadger »

Spam for your website which has pretty useless reviews "this guitar is nice and shiny and plays really well" it has links to Amazon etc so its just a cash cow. The photos on your website are also ripped from Amazon too, where are the photos of you actually playing the guitars ?

If you want to stick around here and talk guitars thats fine, but its you with the bad manners expecting us to fall for your pathetic marketing attempts.
Tube amp and guitar tones straight from 1958… amazing how believable the sounds were back then, even without the modellers...

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by willow13 »

John Black wrote:@willow13: I don't know who Ed is...but those are bad manners. Thanks for the feedback anyway, thought that I can talk about guitars on this forum...
see if you took the time to actually look around the site instead of spamming your site you would know who Ed is...maybe this thread is more for you

http://www.nzguitars.com/forum/viewtopi ... =2&t=29055

John Black
Stagg
Stagg

Post by John Black »

Lol. Have you seen something about selling or buying on my blog? The links to Amazon are just for price information, as they have almost always the lowest prices. And do you expect me to have pictures of all my 200+ guitars that I've played in about 15 years? And I really don't care about that Ed topic if it's not music related.

Olderama
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 971 times
Been liked: 876 times

Post by Olderama »

Sorry mate but your site isn't guitar related
This is a guitar forum not a shopping channel
:mental:

sirvill
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 115 times
Been liked: 241 times

Post by sirvill »

John Black wrote:Lol. Have you seen something about selling or buying on my blog? The links to Amazon are just for price information, as they have almost always the lowest prices. And do you expect me to have pictures of all my 200+ guitars that I've played in about 15 years? And I really don't care about that Ed topic if it's not music related.

Well, to be fair, they aren't "just for price information" seeing as they have affiliate codes in them.

TBH this probably isn't the best place to market this site - we're all unlikely to buy a guitar of Amazon.com so you won't make much money off us.

willow13
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Post by willow13 »

John Black wrote:Lol. Have you seen something about selling or buying on my blog? The links to Amazon are just for price information, as they have almost always the lowest prices. And do you expect me to have pictures of all my 200+ guitars that I've played in about 15 years? And I really don't care about that Ed topic if it's not music related.
funny I can't find any where where I have mentioned buying/selling :eh: .... had a quick look at a couple of reviews on your site and well um good for you, hope it goes well

oh and the Ed topic is very much music related, in fact he does reviews to (as does them very well to) .. difference is he engages with this community on lots of levels and doesn't really push his reviews here

Maybe take a little time and have a good look around the site, who knows you might actually want to join in properly....it its a pretty cool place :thumbup:

handsoffmatt
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 244 times

Post by handsoffmatt »

Dang, where's the "eats popcorn" emoticon when you need it?
"Volume is tone" - EVH

Electrics: ESP/Fender/Gibson/.strandberg*/Godin/Washburn/Music Man/Knaggs/Squier/Vintage
Acoustic: Cole Clark/Godin/Takamine/Taylor
Amps: BOSS Katana Head / Friedman Smallbox

mrmofo
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 365 times
Been liked: 135 times

Post by mrmofo »

I remember when I first started playing in underground bands, all I could think about was doing reviews and clinics. This was before the internet ham and CB radio was all we had. Even with limited knowledge I could recommend all sorts or equipment. I remember the Husky Sewing Machine was the talk of the town back then.
There are still some that think the neck PU is moved to accommodate the extra frets which only proves they cannot detect the difference in length of each.

John Black
Stagg
Stagg

Post by John Black »

willow13 wrote:
funny I can't find any where where I have mentioned buying/selling :eh: .... had a quick look at a couple of reviews on your site and well um good for you, hope it goes well

oh and the Ed topic is very much music related, in fact he does reviews to (as does them very well to) .. difference is he engages with this community on lots of levels and doesn't really push his reviews here

Maybe take a little time and have a good look around the site, who knows you might actually want to join in properly....it its a pretty cool place :thumbup:
Of course I search the forum for info, I don't know everything and every day I learn something new. It's easier to start a chat about something when you have something to talk on. That's why I've posted some of my reviews, to start something productive and to get some critics about them, so I can do better for the next ones. That's all... :thumbup:

GrantB
ADMIN
Has liked: 1340 times
Been liked: 2077 times

Post by GrantB »

John, I've edited your posts. Happy for you to be a member of the forum, but bombing your links isn't cool. Especially when the content is marginal. Feel free to contribute here and you will indeed be judged, like the rest of us, on what you post.
"Man is the most insane species. He worships an invisible god and destroys a visible nature. Unaware that this nature he's destroying is this god he's worshipping." - Hubert Reeves