Attack of the Bull Kelp Surfers! Friday 16th Dec, Kingsland. Pics and video added!

Let us know where you are playing (and give us free tickets)

Moderator: Capt. Black

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
meble-kuchenne.warszawa.pl
Has liked: 808 times
Been liked: 1295 times

Re: Attack of the Bull Kelp Surfers! Friday 16th Dec, Kingsland. Pics and video added!

Post by StrummersOfThunder »

Slowy wrote:I love how you put Anthony and Ben together and you get a man with a full complement of hair.

Strummers, you will be missed. Travel safe and may the next phase of your life be Epic!
Ben has a full complement of hair. He was just bending over to tie his shoe laces in front of the vox and it all got blown out his chin.

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Re: Attack of the Bull Kelp Surfers! Friday 16th Dec, Kingsland. Pics and video added!

bender wrote:Another (very short) video of our extremely complex choreography.

Bahahaha
Good lord.

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

twangnsnarl wrote:Sounds great. New Jazzmaster looks excellent. Will hopefully catch one of your gigs over the summer, assuming you're going to be playing.
Get yourself alomg to the beach hop in whangamata in march

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

Slowy wrote:I love how you put Anthony and Ben together and you get a man with a full complement of hair.

Strummers, you will be missed. Travel safe and may the next phase of your life be Epic!
Aw shucks
Have sold some guitars, bought a new surf board, packed mountains of shit into boxes and am looking forward to a year living ion the beach shark dodging in New South Wales ...
I'm coming back to NZ though for sure, but probably to whangarei rather than sucks.
Also I'll be back though the year for any significant size gigs we line up through 2017

Also, if anyone is interested, we have had the bull kelp surfers officially registered as a religion with a commune situated at bens place. Given it's pretty much the central between titirangi and glen Eden , we were thinking about the name 'Centre Point'. All welcome.

Starfire
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 243 times
Been liked: 596 times

Post by Starfire »

StrummersOfThunder wrote:
twangnsnarl wrote:Sounds great. New Jazzmaster looks excellent. Will hopefully catch one of your gigs over the summer, assuming you're going to be playing.
Sounds good. Shame about the cars and shit.

StrummersOfThunder
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie

twangnsnarl wrote:
StrummersOfThunder wrote:
Sounds good. Shame about the cars and shit.
I didn't know they were playing!
I assume they'll have porta-loos

null_pointer
Vintage Post Junkie
Vintage Post Junkie
Has liked: 162 times
Been liked: 410 times

Post by null_pointer »

BIG Ric and Elliot fan, I'll be there with bells :P